@ Tsinghua University
(Hint: Click the link will get to the electronic copy of paper or the site of publisher. )
(* corresponding author)
1. Huang, C., Yang, J*. Jiang, P. 2018.Assessing impacts of urban form on landscape structure of urban green spaces in China using Landsat images based on Google Earth Engine.Remote Sensing, 10: 1569.
2. Gong, P*., Yang, J. Bing, X, Zhang, Y. 2018.Theories and practices in developing healthy cities in China.Science Bulletin, 63: 979-980. (In Chinese)
3. Yang, J., Siri, J., Remais, J., Cheng, Q., ……Gong, P*. 2018.Tsinghua-Lancet Commission on Healthy Cities in China: unlocking the power of cities for a healthy China.The Lancet. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(18)30486-0 (SCI).
4. La Sorte, F., Lepczyk, C., Aronson, M.FJ., …..Yang, J. 2018.The phylogenetic and functional diversity of regional breeding bird assemblages is reduced and constricted through urbanization.Diversity and Distributions. https://doi.org/10.1111/ddi.12738 (SCI).
6.Dai, G., Yang, J*., Lu, S., Huang, C., Jin, J., Jiang, P., Yan, P. 2018.The potential impact of invasive woody oil plants on protected areas in China under future climate conditions.Scientific Report, 8: 1041.(SCI)
2. Jiang,P., Yang, J*., Huang, C., Liu, H., 2017. The contribution of socioeconomic factors to PM2.5 pollution in urban China. Environmental Pollution, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2017.09.090 (SCI)
4. Yang, J*., Yan, P., He, R., S, X. 2017. Exploring land-use legacy effects on taxonomic and functional diversity of woody plants in a rapidly urbanizing landscape. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2017,162: 92-103. (SCI)
5. Yang, J., Wu, T., Gong, P. 2017. Implementation of China’s new urbanization strategy requires new thinking.Science Bulletin, 2017, 62(2): 81-82. (SCI)
7. Li, C., Gong, P., …Yang, J. et al. 2017. The first all-season sample set for mapping global land cover with Landsat-8 data.Science Bulletin, 2017,62: 508-515. (SCI)
8. Song, Q., Lu, H., Liu, J., Yang, J., Yang, G., Yang, Q. 2017. Accessing the impacts of bamboo expansion on NPP and N cycle in evergreen broadleaved forest in subtropical China.Scientific Reports, 2017, 7: 40383. (SCI)
9. Huang, H., Chen, Y., Clinton, N., …Yang, J. et al. 2017. Mapping major land cover dynamics in Beijing using all Landsat images in Google Earth Engine. Remote Sensing of Environment, 2017, http://doi.org/10.1016/j.rse.2017.02.021 (SCI)
1. Yang, J*., Yan, P., Li, X. 2016.Urban biodiversity in China: Who are winners? Who are losers? Science Bulletin, 61: 1631-1633, 2016.
2. Nie C., Yang, J*., Huang, C. 2016. Assessing the Habitat Quality of Aquatic Environments in Urban Beijing. Procedia Envionmental Sciences, 2016, 36: 162-168 (SCI).
3. Xu, B., Yang, J., Zhang, Y., Gong, P. 2016.Healthy cities in China: a Lancet commission.The Lancet, 388: 1863-1864. (SCI)
4. Li, X., Yu, L., Xu, Y., Yang, J., Gong, P. 2016.Ten years after Hurricane Katrina: monitoring recovery in New Orleans and the surrounding areas using remote sensing. Science Bulletin, 2016, 61.18: 1460-1470. (SCI)
5. Hu, T., Yang, J*., Li, X., Gong, P. 2016. Mapping Urban Land Use by Using Landsat Images and Open Social Data. Remote Sensing, 8: 151, 2016. (SCI)
6. He, R., Yang, J*., Song, X. 2016. Quantifying the Impact of Different Ways to Delimit Study Areas on the Assessment of Species Diversity of an Urban Forest. Forests, 7: 42, 2016. (SCI)
7. Li, M., Li, C., Jiang, H., Fang, C., Yang, J., Gong, P. 2016.Tracking bamboo dynamics in Zhejiang, China, using timeseries of Landsat data from 1990-2014.International Journal of Remote Sensing, 37: 1714-1729. (SCI)
8. Wang, X., Huang, H., Gong, P., Yang, J., Liu, C. 2016. Quantifying multi-decadal change of planted forest cover using airborne LiDAR and landsat imagery. Remote Sensing, 8: 62. (SCI)
9. Guo, F., Chen, J., Yang, J*., Meng, Y., Gong, Y. 2016.Parameter sensitivity analysis of SWMM model for simulation of grass swales. China Water & Wastewater, 32, 131-134.
10. Zhang, W., Ma, L., Yang, J*. 2016.Analysis of the use of ecosystem service concept in forest-based tourism overseas.World Forestry Research, 29, 7-13.
11. Liang, S., Tang, S., Zhang, J., Xu, B., …Yang, J., Zhao, X. 2016.Production of the global climate data records and applications for climate change studies.Journal of Remote Sensing, 20: 1491-1499.
12. Watts, N., ..., Yang, J. 2016. The Lancet countdown: tracking progress on health and climate change.The Lancet, 369: 1151-1164 (SCI).
1. Yang, J*., La Sorte, F.A., Pysek, P, Yan, P., Nowak, D, McBride, J. 2015.The compositional similarity of urban forests among the world’s cities is scale dependent.Global Ecology and Biogeography, 24: 1413-1423.(SCI)
2. Watts, N., Adger, W.N., Agnolucci, P., Blackstock, J….Yang, J. et al. 2015.Health and climate change: policy responses to protect public health.The Lancet, 386: 1861-1914.(SCI)
3. Zhang, W., Yang, J*., Ma, L., Huang, C. 2015. Factors affecting the use of urban green spaces for physical activities: Views of young urban residents in Beijing.Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 14: 851-857. (SCI)
4. Yang, J*., Dai, G., Wang, S. 2015.China’s national monitoring program on ecological functions of forests: An analysis of the protocol and initial results.Forests, 6:809- 826 (SCI)
5. Yang, J*., Chang, Y., Yan, P. 2015. Ranking the suitability of common urban tree species for controlling PM2.5 pollution.Atmospheric Pollution Research, (6): 267-277 (SCI).
6. Li, S., Yang, J*., Ma, L., Jia, L., Li, R., Qin, Y. 2015.Variations of PM2.5 concentrations inside the greenbelts along two urban traffic arteries in Beijing. Journal of Northwest Forestry University, 30: 245-252.
7. Guo, F., Chen, J., Yang, J*., Meng, Y., Gong, Y. 2015. Regulatory effect of grassed swales on road surface runoff in Beijing City.Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 35: 176-181.
8. Yao, N., Ma, L., Yang, J., Jia, L., Duan, J., Huang. 2015.Changes of ecological spaces in Beijing’s plain areas between 1982 and 2013.Chinese Journal of Ecology, 34: 1427-1434.
9. Chang, Y., Yan, P., Yang, J*. 2015.Suggestions on tree species selection for urban greening in Beijing to control PM2.5 pollution. Chinese Landscape Architecture, 31: 69-73.
10. Watts, N*, et al [The Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change, including Yang, J]. 2015.Health and climate change- Political strategies for the protection of public health.Umweltmedizin in Forschung und Praxis, 20: 167-169 (SCI).
1. Yang, J*., Huang, C., Zhang, Z., Wang, L. 2014.The temporal trend of urban green coverage in major Chinese cities between 1990 and 2010.Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 1:19-27.(SCI)
2. Zhang, W., Yang, J*. 2014.Development of outdoor recreation in Beijing, China between 1990 and 2010.Cities, 37: 57-65 (SSCI)
3. Li, C., Wang, J., Hu, L., Yu, L., Clinton, N., Huang, H., Yang, J., Gong, P. 2014.A circa 2010 thirty meter resolution forest map for China.Remote Sensing, 6: 5325-5343 (SCI).
4. Zhang, Z., Ye, B., Yang, J., He, Q., Dong, J. 2014.Research progress in studies of health functions of urban forests.World Forestry Research, 27: 26-33.
5. Zhang, Z., Ye, B., Yang, J., Chen, Q., He, Q., Dong, J. 2014. Monitoring of dynamic changes of ecological health functions of urban forests in Hangzhou.Journal of Northwest Forestry University, 30: 31-36.
6. Huang, C., Yang, J*., Zhang, W. 2014.The application of forest inventory data in an ecosystem service evaluation model: InVEST.Forest Resources Management, (5): 126- 131.
7. Yao, N., Ma, L., Yang, J., Jia, L., Duan, J. 2014.Application of 3S technology in urban forestry.World Forestry Research, 27: 23-28.
1. Yang, J., Gong, P., Fu, R., Zhang, M., Chen, J., Liang, S., Xu, B., Shi, J., Dickson, R. 2013.The role of satellite remote sensing in climate change studies.Nature Climate Change, 3:875-883 (SCI)
2. Yang, J*., Dai, G., Ma, L., Jia, L., Wu, J. 2013.Forest-based bioenergy in China: Status, opportunities, and challenges.Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 18: 478-485 (SCI)
3. Wang, L, Silvan-Cardenas, J.L., Yang, J., Frazier, A.E. 2013,Invasive saltcedar (Tamarisk spp.) distribution mapping using multiresolution remote sensing imagery, The Professional Geographer, 65: 1-15 (SCI)
4. Zhang, Y., Duo, Z., Yang, J., Hu, Y., Zhang, Z., Ye, B. 2013.Community structure and species diversity of urban green space in Hangzhou, China. Journal of Northeast Forestry University, 41: 25-30
5. Huang, C., Yang, J*., Zhang, W. 2013.Development of ecosystem services evaluation models: research progress.Chinese Journal of Ecology, 32: 1-9
6. Liu, S., Jia, L., Yang, J., Xin, J. 2013.Estimation of carbon storage of regional poplar plantations based on Landsat thematic mapper image in Heze of Shandong Province, Eastern China.Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 35: 36-41.
7. Zhang, Z., Yang, J*., Li, X., Zhang, W., Huang, C. 2013. Current status of evaluations on ecological benefits of urban forest: surveying on urban forestry administrative authorities. Journal of Beijing Forestry University (Social Science), 12: 36-40
8.Zhao, J., Yang, J*., Lai, N., Yuan, C., Tang, S., Zhang, Z. 2013.Relationship between vigor of trees and concentrations of nutrients in soils and plant tissues of a veteran Platycladus orientalis tree stand.Agricultural Science Bulletin, 29: 9-13
9. Bao, F., Qin, Y., Li, R., Zhou, J., Yang, J*. 2013. Analysis of the Eco-health function of five typical urban green species in Beijing. Agricultural Science Bulletin, 29: 26-35
1. Yang, J*., Zhou, J., Ke, Y., Xiao, J. 2012. Assessing the structure and stability of street trees in Lhasa,Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 11: 423-438 (SCI)
2. Niu, Z, Zhang, H., Wang, X., …Yang, J(11th)., et al. 2012. Mapping wetland changes in China between 1978 and 2008.China Science Bulletin, 57: 2813-2823 (SCI)
3. Yang, J*. 2012.Urban Forestry in challenging environments.Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 11:103- 104 (SCI)
4. Huang, C., Zhang, Z., Zhang, W., Yang, J*. 2012.A review of overseas remote sensing monitoring methods for aboveground forest carbon sink.World Forestry Research, 25: 20-26
5. Zhang, Z., Yang, J*. 2012. The historical change of planting design in traditional Chinese landscape and gardening. Modern Landscape Architecture, 6: 8-11
6. Hu, Y., Yang, J*. 2012.Research progress in sanitarian function of urban forest. Journal of Chinese Urban Forestry, 10: 18-20 6
7. Yang, J*., Zhang, M, Lei, G. 2012.Biases in “Protection efficacy of national wetland reserves in China”, Chinese Science Bulletin, 57: 1367-1370
8. Hu, Y., Ma, L., Yang, J., Chen, M., Wang, N., Guo H*. 2012. Integration of space and time, Different composition but same configuration—on the relationships of literature and culture between Chinese ancient landscape and music.Beijing Lanscape, 28: 30-33.
1. Zhou, J., Wei, Y., Yang, J., et al. 2011.Carbon budget and its response to environmental factors in young and mature poplar plantations along the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, China.Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 9:818-825. (SCI)
2. Li, G., Liu, Y., Zhu Y., Yang, J., Sun, H., Jia, Z., Ma, Lu. 2011.Influence of initial age and size on the field performance of Larix olgensis seedlings. New Forests, 42:215-226 (SCI)
3. Yu, Z., Ma, E., Yang, J. 2011.ITS-nrDNA sequence study of important species in genus Cytospora.Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 9: 557-562. (SCI)
4. Hu ,Y., Qin, Y., Li R., Zhou, J., Bao, F. Yang, J*. 2011. Study on the health function of three typical urban greenspaces in Beijing.Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 20: 1872- 1878
5.Zhang, W., Zhao, J., Huang, H., Lai, N., Tang, S., Yang J*. 2011. Study on stability of individual veteran trees with data collected by ground-based laser radars.Journal of Southwest Forestry University, 31: 36-39
6. Lai, N., Yuan, C., Tang, S., Yang, J., Zhao, J.et al. 2011. Application of ground-penetrating radar to detect of root system distribution of a veteran tree.Journal of Northeast Forestry University. 39: 124-126
7. Yang, J.Y., Yang, J., Ma, L., Jia, Z. 2011.Comparison and analysis of evaluation system of urban greening in China.Urban Environment & Urban Ecology, 24: 13-16
1. Yang, J*., Gong, P., Zhou, J., Huang H., Wang L. 2010.Detection of the urban heat island in Beijing using HJ-1B satellite imagery.Science China-Earth Sciences, 53(suppl.1):67-73 (SCI)
1. Yang, J*. 2009.Assessing the potential impact of climate change on urban trees: a case study in Philadelphia.Journal of Forestry, 107: 364-372 (SCI)
2. Yang, J*., Zhao, L. S and McBride, J. 2009. Can you see green? Assessing the visibility of urban forests in cities.Landscape and Urban Planning, 91: 97-104 (SCI)
1. Yang, C., Yang, J*., Lou, X., Peng, G. 2008. The use of mobile phones in an emergency reporting system for infectious disease surveillance after the Sichuan earthquake in China.WHO Bulletin, 87: 619-623 (SCI)
2. Yang, J*., Yu, Q., Peng, G. 2008. Quantifying air pollution removal by green roofs in Chicago, Atmospheric Environment, 42: 7266-7273 (SCI)
3. Zhou, J., Yang, J*., Peng, G. 2008. Constructing a green railway on the Tibet Plateau: Evaluating the effectiveness of mitigation measures. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 13:369-376 (SCI)
4. Yu, Q., Gong, P., Tian, Y.Q., Pu, R., Yang, J. 2008.Factors affecting spatial variation of classification uncertainty in an image object-based vegetation mapping,Photogrammetric Engineering & Remote Sensing. 74:1007-1008(SCI)
5. Zhou, J., Yang, J., Dong, L., Zhang, X., Zou, L. 2008. An analysis of vegetation cover and species diversity of roadside vegetation in southern section of Tanggula Mountains along the Qinghai-Tibet Railway.Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 30: 24-30
1. Yang, J*., Zhou, J. 2007. The failure and success of greenbelt program in Beijing.Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 6: 287-296 (SCIE, SSCI)
2. Yang, J* and Myers, M. 2007. Study of stormwater runoff reduction by greening vacant lots in North Philadelphia. In Proceeding of 2007 Pennsylvania Stormwater Management Symposium, October 17-18. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
1. Yang, J*., McBride, J., Zhou, J., Sun, Z. 2005.The urban forest in Beijing and its role in air pollution reduction.Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 3: 65-78 (SCIE, SSCI)
1. Yang, J*., McBride, J. 2004.A unique technique for street tree planting in Beijing.Arboricultural Journal, 27: 1-10
2. Xiao, J., Ma, L., Wang, X., Xu, J., Yang, J. 2004.Economic benefit dynamics of carbon sequestration by forest trees in Miyun watershed.Journal of Beijing Forestry University, 26: 20-24
1. Wu, Z., McBride, J., Nowak, D., Yang, J., Cheng, S. 2003.Effects of urban forest on Air pollution in Hefei City.Journal of Chinese Urban Forestry, 1: 39-43
1. Cheng, H., Chen, J., Yang, J. 1998. A study on the application of entomopathogenic nematodes against ten-spotted Lema (Lema decempuntata Scopoli). Chinese Traditional and Herbal Drugs, 29: 121-123. (In Chinese, English Abstract)
BOOKS & BOOK CHAPTERS
1. Yang, J*. 2017. Chapter 28, Key technology in obtaining and processing parameters, in Production and Utilization of Remote Sensing Products for Global Change, ed. Liang, S , Scientific Press, Beijing, China.
2. Luo, Y., [and 16 others, include Yang, J.].2017.A study of global climate change impacts on China under different targets of temperature rise. In Earliest Peaking the Carbon Emission of China, eds. Group of Pathways to Reach Earliest Peaking the Carbon Emission of China. China Economic Publishing House, Beijing, China. (In Chinese)
3. Jiang, Z., [and 24 others, include Yang, J.]. 2014. Vegetation and Ecological Restoration Along the Qingzang Railway. Chinese Forestry Publishing House, Beijing, China. (In Chinese)
4. Yang, J*. 2012. Section 7, Carbon forests, in Silviculture, 3rd edition, ed. Shen G, Chinese Forestry Publishing House, Beijing, China.
5. Yang, J*., McBride, J., Zhang, W., Dai, G. 2012. Urban Forestry: Planning and Management. Chinese Forestry Publishing House, Beijing, China.
6. Yang, J*., Zhou, J. 2009.Comparison of vegetation cover in Beijing and Shanghai: A remote sensing approach. In Comparative Ecology of Cities and Towns, ed. McDonnell M. J., Amy, H., Breuste, J.Cambridge University Press. UK
7. Yang, J*., Zhou, J., Gong, P. 2008. Determining spatial and temporal changes in green-space distribution in Beijing using remote sensing. In Ecology and Management of Urban Forests: An International Perspective, ed. Margaret, M. C., Song, Y. C., and Wu, J. G. Springler-Verlag, USA.
8. Cheng, H*., Yang, J. 1998. Pests and diseases of medicinal fungi. In Chinese Medicinal Mycology, eds. Xu, J. Peking University Medical Press, China. (In Chinese)